Friday, August 13, 2010

Why GOD matters

This is the book I always wanted to read, when I'm alone, thinking about GOD influence in my life, sometimes I cannot feels HIM. This book helps to cover those anxiety about GOD by describing how we can really feels GOD in our daily live.

The reason Christian live can be boring and useless for me it's because of lack of intimate relationship with GOD, without really connecting with HIM what I do seems to be useless, nonsense. But when we see GOD in our daily live, everything we do does matters.

GOD does matters, without HIM I don't want to live anymore.

3 comments:

Tribute Books said...

Kenan - thank you for sharing the book with your blog readers.

Best wishes,
Nicole
Tribute Books

Karina Fabian said...

Kenan, I'm so glad the book touched your heart.

God bless,
Karina Fabian

Kenan said...

Thanks, hope this book can help many others who read this blog :)