Friday, December 17, 2010

Help other with sincere heart

Today I realize how often I already help other people in my life. and when I recall that feeling after I help them, it was a very happy and joyful feeling. and I began to wonder, why I felt that way? I did get tired and at some point people would see that I'm being used, but why I feel joy?

Then I found out that my heart is satisfied by helping other, because love. love need to be shown to other, when I share my love and help them with sincere heart, my love grows more. and I realize when I love other, GOD will love me more. and that joyful feeling is GOD gift for me for being sincere and share my love.

Now I strive to help more people as often as I can, because I crave for that joy and contempt feeling, and more importantly I crave for GOD love to me. although people would say that I loved to be used, I don't care, I know what I feel, I know what I get, and I think I get many benefit from it. God Bless Us. Amin

No comments: