Monday, September 24, 2007

God is here



When I look at the sky, I see the face of GOD, so calming
When I look at the sun, I see the eye of GOD, so bright
When I breathe the air, I felt the presence of GOD, so tender
When I feel the sunshine, I felt the love of GOD, so warmth
When I look at the rainbow, I see the promise of GOD, so true
When I hear thunder roar, I hear the mighty voice of GOD, so powerful
When I hear the wind, I hear the sound of GOD, so soft
When I hear the bird singing, I hear heavenly music, so graceful
When I walk in the forest, I see the creative hands of GOD, so wonderful
When I stare into the space, I see the wisdom of GOD, Endless, Infinite
When I look in the mirror, I see GOD's masterpiece, the image of HIMSELF, so precious
When I look into your eye, I see JESUS inside you, smiling :D

-<( Look Around, GOD is Everywhere )>-

No comments: