Sunday, September 30, 2007

Work in GOD

This month, is my first month of work, this is when I start to make a living. I had many job option, all seems promising. But of course I can't take it all, so I choose one that had the most benefit and not taking my time so much. First time is always so exciting, there's nothing else in my mind other than money, money, and money, I even day dreaming about my job and the money I'll make. I started to think about how to manage my money, what will I use the money for, etc. It makes me forget everything, Even GOD.

GOD never leaves me even when I forget about HIM, HE gave me warning, enlightment to make me realize of how wrong is my way. HE started to warn me about money through the radio, that evening I somehow had a strong feeling to turn on the radio, and when I turn it on the first word I hear was Proverbs 10:22, Only the blessing of the LORD makes rich. And I realize that in the past, GOD always bless me and gave me all that I ever needed, altought I haven't work back then, and nothing could change that, 'couse GOD will always bless me now and forever. Then GOD gave me another word, this time comes from my friend, she said "don't worry about your life, GOD knows what you need, and HE will give it to you, but first seek HIS kingdom and HIS righteousness" Matthew 6:25-33. After she said that, I promise to myself that I will always seek the kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness. and GOD gave another word, from the priest in my church, he's preaching about money that time, taken from 1 Timothy 6:10, love for money is the root of all evil, because of money, people would do anything, even kills other people. GOD teach me through many ways, HE teach me not to love money, but love HIM always, and HE will give all that I'll ever need. Money can't buy everything, but GOD could give us everythings.

Living with GOD is always wonderful, When I'm weak HE make me strong, when I'm poor HE make me rich, when I'm lost HE seek and found me, when I'm sad HE cheers me up, when I'm lonely HE comes and be my friend accompanying me. GOD always guide me in my life, through many things HE speaks to me, this made me aware of HIS presence, this make me realize that GOD is always by my side, HIS presence is so true. GOD's love is greater than anything, and HE loved you and me, always.

No comments: