Saturday, September 8, 2007

He Changed Me

Before I really knew God, people say that I'm so evil like being posessed by demon or evil spirit. That time I often hurt people, fight with my friend, almost kill my cousin, etc. When I was 6 years old, it happen at my grandma house, I was playing with my cousin one day, running around, chasing each other, play hide and seek. But suddenly, I don't know why, I took a stone - sharp one - and trew it to my cousin, right in his forehead, between his eyes. next thing I know it was blood everywhere, my cousin crying with a stone in his forehead. My grandma took out the stone and there was a big hole on his forehead, bleeding badly, maybe some brain coming out. Luckly he's not dead, straight to the hospital and the doctor saved him. But I never had a feeling of regret, sad, or anything. I just feel kinda happy.
Another devilish act I did it when I was 7 years old. I was playing with a screwdriver and clay, and suddenly an evil plan running on my mind. I was thinking to put the screewdriver inside the bed pointed up, so that when someone jump to the bed the srewdriver would pierce him from under the bed. And I did it. then my brother came and jump to the bed, the trap work, the screwdriver pierce him on his leg. and again I feel glad, no sadness, no regret, just plain happy.
God knows my wrong doing, and He did something about it. Trough many event and many people He began to change me completely.
It happen when I was in senior high school. That time I had to study at other city, far away from home, at some boarding house. First time I'm being there alone, far from parents, no one watch over me, I feels freedom, I can do anything that I want, free at last. But that feeling didn't last long. 2 month of being alone makes me feel lonely, and sad. I've done everything I wanted to do, nothing else I can do, I feel bored, empty, lonely, depressed. In this lonely time I start realizing the important of other people, how wonderfull to be with family and friends, had someone to talk with, to play with. I cried everynight because of my loneliness. after 1 year of loneliness I start to pray to God, go to curch often, I pray that God would forgive me for my sin and ask Him for help, for a friend. That moment I changed. I began to follow the way of God, be nice to everyone, worship God everyday, praise Him everyday, read the Holy Bible often, etc. For the first time ever I regret what I've done, and I promise to myself that I would never again hurt other people. after 6 month, God answer my pray. Trough difficult circumstances he make me move to other boarding house, filled with a set of people God had arranged for me to make me a better person. Finally, I had friends, not just one like what I ask, but 9!. 9 completely different people that God gave me to let me learn about life, about friendship. I was happy, but different kind of happy than hurting other people.
God way I cannot understand. He break apart my heart first, so that He can show me His LOVE and healed me. God is sooo wonderfull, He's my best friend ever. I will forever loved Him. And I know that He love me, always, no matter what.

No comments: